Quick and delicious Easy Pizza Casserole – prepped in 5 minutes and only requires 5 ingredients. We call that a dinner win!
We are all about quick and easy dinner ideas, and this one is a FAV!! It’s a family favorite and is as easy as some of our other classic “kid meals” like Pigs in a Blanket, Popcorn Chicken and Creamy Penne Pasta.
Easy Pizza Casserole = Dinner Win!
I am SO excited to be sharing today’s pizza casserole recipe with you today!
It is so simple, quick and delicious and has already been made again since the first time. You know what that means? It’s a keeper dinner recipe and has already been added into the meal rotation. 😉
I think it’s safe to say that pizza is one of kids’ favorite meals. With that in mind, I knew a casserole version would be a hit with the kids, and I was right.
This casserole was devoured in two seconds and the kids have asked that we make it more often. It takes just 5 minutes to prep, which means this is a no brainer for the monthly meal plan.
We also love that this can be changed up whichever way you like to be meat lovers, Hawaiian, vegetarian and more. Just give it a try – I promise the kids will love it. 😉
How to Make Pizza bake
This recipe takes just 5 minutes to prep, which is AH-MAZING!
Just preheat oven to 375.
Cut the 8 biscuits into 8 parts each. Add those to a bowl and mix with 8 oz. pizza sauce (we like Classico if going store-bought but also have a homemade pizza sauce recipe) and 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese. Mix this well and pour into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
Top this with another 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese and pepperoni slices. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese begins to brown.
Other pizza combo ideas:
- MEAT LOVERS: pepperoni, ham, beef, sausage, bacon
- SUPREME: pork, beef, mushrooms, bell peppers, red onions
- HAWAIIAN: ham, green bell pepper, pineapple (and peppers for more flavor!)
- VEGGIE: green peppers, red onions, olives, mushrooms, roma tomatoes
- BBQ CHICKEN: Use 1 cup of bbq sauce instead of pizza sauce and then top with shredded chicken and chopped basil.
Recipe Notes + Tips
To make half a recipe: If a 9×13 is a little too large for your family you can easily divide the recipe in half. Use an 8 inch square baking dish and bake for 15-18 minutes.
Storage: You can pre the pizza a day ahead of time. Store, covered, in the fridge until you’re ready to bake. You may need to add a couple more minutes to the bake time to account for the chilled ingredients.
Leftovers can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Reheat in the oven or microwave.
We seriously loved this dish, and I couldn’t believe how simple it was! I’m excited to do a Hawaiian version next time with pineapple and ham. 🙂
For more pizza recipes, check out:
- Artichoke Pizza
- White Pizza Sauce
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
- Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Easy Taco Pizza
- Heart Shaped Pizza
Pizza Casserole Recipe
- 16.3 oz can Grand Biscuits
- 8 oz. jar pizza sauce we prefer Classico or homemade pizza sauce
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese shredded (and divided)
- 1 tsp pizza seasoning
- Pizza toppings
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut the 8 biscuits into 8 parts each. Add those to a bowl and mix with 8 oz. pizza sauce (we like Classico if going store-bought but also have a homemade pizza sauce recipe) and 1 ½ cups shredded Mozzarella cheese. Mix this well and pour into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Top this with another 1 ½ cups of shredded cheese and pepperoni slices. Bake for 18-22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown and cheese begins to brown.