If you saw my post yesterday, you’ll know that I was up to no good with some Oreos. I combined the Summer Oreos which have a blue filling with the Strawberry Creme Oreos which have a red and white filling. Putting those together along with a whole bunch of other good-ness I made a Patriotic Dirt Cake. It turned out delicious! I knew exactly what I wanted to do with the leftover Oreos.
I decided to make this:
That’s right – Red White and Blue Bark. I usually associate Bark with Christmas time but couldn’t resist with these festive Oreos. I also spruced them up with some sprinkles which my son has nick-named “Captain American Sprinkles.” Cute, right?
If you’re looking for a Christmas in July treat, then this is the one! It only takes minutes to make and always tastes so good. 🙂
- 1 pound Vanilla Candy Coating
- 1 TB vegetable oil
- 1 TB butter, melted
- 7-8 Summer (blue) Oreos crushed
- 7-8 Strawberry Creme Oreos crushed
- Put your cubes of vanilla candy coating in a pot and melt on low heat. Stir the entire time until it is all melted.
- Add oil and butter to your chocolate and stir well. Add in ⅔ of crushed oreos and mix well.
- Pour onto your cookie sheet with foil. Spread to the thickness you want it. Sprinkle reserve oreos and sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate for half hour. Enjoy!
Strawberry Creme Oreos & Summer Oreos
If you’re a sucker for Oreo anything, then you’d better try this bark. 🙂
For more Oreo creations be sure to check out:
I think you’ll love these!
For all Dessert recipes go HERE.
For all Recipes go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
Love Gav’s super cheesy, fake smile. 🙂
This Post is Brought to you by: