Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
Weekly Meal Plan #10
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
Tip of the Week
Double the amount of Breakfast Burritos you make this week. Then freeze the extras for quick, easy breakfasts on the go! Perfect for busy work and school mornings.
Reheat in the microwave for 3-4 minutes on each side when you’re ready to eat them. Burritos last in the freezer for 1-2 months. We love a good freezer-friendly meal!!
Benefits of Meal Planning
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Salsa chicken is your ticket to a 30-minute meal that the whole family will love! And it’s all baked in one pan for easy clean up!
Try making either of these Healthy Flatbread Pizzas! Chicken Pesto Pizza and Buffalo Chicken pizza – BOTH full of flavor and low on calories!
Slice up a handful of different veggies, or go a step further and put together Veggie Cup Appetizers. They’re great for munching on with your pizza.
Delicious breakfast burritos are the perfect on-the-go breakfast! Load them with all your favorite fixings.
Make sure you see the tip of the week on how to store extra breakfast burritos in the freezer for quick on-the-go breakfast the rest of the week!
Everyone loves a good slow cooker recipe, and this Crock Pot Mac and Cheese is so simple, cheesy and delicious. With loads of cheese, butter, and sour cream it’s hard not to love this creamy macaroni and cheese recipe.
This is the ultimate kid-friendly dinner. Even if your kiddos don’t like greens, this is a great dish to serve Roasted Green Beans (a side of the week) or another easy vegetable like Parmesan Asparagus or Fried Zucchini.
These baked BBQ pork chops are simple, delicious and smothered in a homemade BBQ sauce. They’re the perfect easy meal for the pork loin lover.
Sides of the week
Our Top two choices
This Cilantro Lime Rice tastes just like Cafe Rio and Chipotle! It’s a simple and delicious rice prefect for a salad, burrito, or taco. Now you can make this delicious lime rice from home!
Roasted Green Beans are the easiest and most delicious healthy side dish that goes perfect with any dinner. Plus, they’re quick and great for holiday meals too.
Dessert of the Week
This recipe for Homemade Apple Pie has proven to be the BEST apple pie recipe around. With a flaky, buttery crust made from scratch, and a gooey, sweet apple filling, this pie will not disappoint!
For more of our favorite apple desserts, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!