Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #47
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Grilling season is here again! We are huge fans of the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwich in this week’s plan.
Check out our roundup of Grilled Dinner Ideas for ALL the tips and tricks on using your grill and best grilling practices!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
A twist on a classic, Taco Pasta Shells meld the best of two cuisines into one delectable dish with just the right amount of spice!!
We never make these without using our Homemade Taco Seasoning! The flavor is sooo much better.
You’ll want to make pizza night every night with this flavorful buffalo chicken pizza! Shredded chicken, spicy buffalo sauce, blue cheese crumbles, and cilantro all cooked together on top of the most delicious crust.
These quick and simple Blueberry Pancakes take just minutes to prepare and are filled with fresh blueberries, making them irresistible.
Loaded with juicy grilled pineapple, red onion and crisp lettuce, this Hawaiian BBQ Chicken sandwich is perfect for summer entertaining!
Be sure to check out the tip of the week for more grilled sandwiches we love! And don’t forget one of the sides of the week—Baked French Fries—when serving these sandwiches.
This Easy Beef Stroganoff recipe is simple and flavorful. Served with egg noodles, this creamy stroganoff is a classic Sunday dinner recipe Made in the slow cooker and is perfect to enjoy any night of the week.
We serve this over egg noodles, but you could also serve it over Mashed Potatoes and it would taste amazing!!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Fresh, vibrant Cucumber Tomato Salad is a simple salad perfect for summer and your bounteous harvest. It’s a quick side for any meal!
This is such a versatile side, it can pair with basically any main dish! If you like avocados too, try our Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad as well!
Baked French Fries are a healthy twist on a crunchy comfort food. They are still packed with flavor and will satiate all of the fried potato cravings.
These are a healthier version of the deep fried classic. If you prefer original, we also have a recipe for Homemade French Fries that will taste amazing with the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches this week!
Dessert of the WEek
Dessert Kabobs are a simple and delicious way to serve several “mini” treats at once. They are perfect for parties, BBQs and every day!
For more Simple “bites”, try:
- Cheesecake Bites
- Mini Fruit Pizzas
- Lemon Drop Cakes
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- Peanut Butter Balls with Rice Krispies
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!