This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #51
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
We’re serving our Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs on top of mashed potatoes this week, but there are many ways you can serve these!
Other options include:
- toast a roll and make a meatball sub
- serve over rice
- nestle each meatball in the center of a piece of butter lettuce
You can even eat them plain as an appetizer! We dare you to not eat them all in one sitting.
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Slathered in seasoning, sizzling Chicken Fajitas are on the table in 30 minutes. They are bursting with flavor!!
Delish Pizza Salad is hearty & refreshing. All of the flavors of pizza on a bed of greens, topped with a homemade herb dressing!
The Italian Herb dressing is so good, but we also love to serve Pizza Salad with some Homemade Ranch Dressing.
White Chocolate Berry Pancakes are served with homemade berry syrup, fresh berries, and white chocolate on top. They’re AMAZING!
DELICIOUS Beef and Broccoli recipe that everyone will love. This flavorful dish is perfect for your next dinner is easy to make too!
Easy Barbecue Pineapple Meatballs are perfect as an appetizer for parties and get togethers or a delicious side dish for dinner.
We are serving these over Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes this week, but make sure to check the Tip of the Week for some other options!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Homemade Flour Tortillas made from 5 Ingredients. They’re so soft, easy to make, and can be used for burritos, tacos, quesadillas, however you like!!
These Slow Cooker Mashed Potatoes are the perfect accompaniment to any meal, and so incredibly easy to make. They’re creamy, smooth and savory, and the cheese adds so much delicious flavor.
Dessert of the WEek
Cake with jello drizzles poked throughout, and topped with a smooth layer of whipped cream! This light and cool Jello Poke Cake recipe is always a crowd favorite.
For more poke cake recipes, try:
- Boston Cream Poke Cake
- Banana Pudding Poke Cake
- Oreo Pudding Poke Cake
- Strawberry Shortcake Poke Cake
- Lemon Lime Poke Cake
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!