This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #55
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Have you ever heard of Pigs in a Blanket? Essentially, they are hot dogs wrapped in bread! So fun, fast and tasty!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Green chili chicken is easy and delicious. Topped with cheese and green chili sauce guarantees it will become a new favorite in no time!!
If you’re feeling up to it, I highly recommend making your own Green Enchilada Sauce to use in this recipe! It’s one of FIVE ingredients required to make this dish.
Flavorful Lemon Chicken Pasta is covered in a delicious sauce made from lemons, whipping cream, cheeses, and fresh basil.
Banana Waffles are filled with fresh banana puree for a naturally sweet flavor. This kid-friendly breakfast whips up in only 15 minutes!!
If you don’t have a waffle maker, you can still get your banana fix for breakfast with our Banana Pancakes recipe!
A yummy lunch, dinner, or snack idea for the whole family! Homemade pigs in a blanket with delicious crescent dough and a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top!
Be sure to see the tip of the week for our favorite variations of this recipe as well as some homemade dipping sauces we love to serve these with!
Hamburger Helper is filling and hearty. A perfect dish for the family that comes together in under 30 minutes!
This would be another great dish to serve the light and refreshing Strawberry Spinach Salad with!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Strawberry Spinach Salad is fresh, naturally sweet, colorful, and absolutely delicious. Serve it as a quick lunch, a dinner side, or a potluck item!
With such a versatile flavor profile, you could serve this salad with a couple different dishes this week. It has a homemade dressing, but it also pairs really nicely with our Strawberry Vinaigrette!
Cheesy Zucchini Tots are a fun twist on tater tots, and are loaded with my favorite vegetable. They’re super easy and quick to make.
Dessert of the WEek
Prep this ice cream sandwich cake in 5 minutes! It’s perfect for hot summer days and your kids will LOVE it. Chocolate ice cream sandwiches topped with whipped cream and crushed Oreos!
For more frozen desserts try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!