Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #81
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Panna Cotta is similar to a vanilla pudding, but much more fancy!
A few tips when making:
- continually whisk so that the mixture doesn’t split/separate
- give it PLENTY of time to chill (4-8 hours)
- serve in individual portions OR in one large portion (but that will require even more time to chill)
- switch up the topping – use your favorite berry sauce, chocolate or caramel – but make sure it is not warm or the Panna Cotta will melt.
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Perfectly spiced Chicken Taco Soup can be enjoyed all year long. It’s hearty, delicious, and packed with flavor!
We love eating this yummy soup with store-bought or homemade tortilla chips or flour tortillas. Sometimes we mix it and serve it with Jalapeño Cornbread or Mexican Cornbread. They’re all great options!
Stuffed Zucchini Boats are filled with Italian sausage and tomatoes. They are a delish go-to healthy dinner idea.
Deliciously Healthy Flatbread Breakfast Pizzas are customizable and delicious and only 210 calories per serving!
Our Best Green Smoothie Recipe is the perfect complement for this hearty dish. It’s one of our featured sides this week and is a great way to get some vitamins any time of the day!
These crescent rolls stuffed with spinach and cheese make for a quick and simple lunch, dinner or appetizer! Cheesy Spinach Roll Ups are so yummy, the kids won’t even mind the spinach!
Tender + delicious Country Style Pork Ribs are finger-licking good! They are perfect for a BBQ, or any night of the week.
A tasty side to serve with these mouth-watering ribs is our Fresh Green Bean Casserole, one of our sides this week. We think you’re going to love this meal!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Fresh Green Bean Casserole is bright and flavorful. It is easy to make, and takes this beloved classic to a new level of yum!!
This quick and easy 5 minute Best Green Smoothie is fresh and YUMMY! It is filled with fruit goodness & vitamin-rich spinach.
We have so many delicious and healthy smoothie recipes! Some of our all-time favorites are Strawberry Blueberry Smoothie, Orange Juice Smoothie and Aloha Tropical Smoothie. Check out our collection of breakfast (or anytime!) smoothie recipes.
Dessert of the WEek
Silky and creamy vanilla Panna Cotta is a showstopper dessert sure to turn heads, but is actually quite easy to make!
For more Creamy Desserts, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!