This is the last Easter Egg post for this year – I promise! 😉
If you’re looking for an easy last-minute Easter Egg Decorating idea, I have one for you.
These polka dot Easter eggs are not only cute but easy and quick to do!
-Vinyl or stickers
1. Boil your eggs. There’s a great tutorial HERE. Let dry.
2. Design your vinyl. Cut, peel, and add adhesive to vinyl.
3. Add vinyl/stickers to eggs. Make sure they stay really well by pressing on.
4. Add eggs to dye cups (instructions on dye kits). Let set in there for awhile. Pull out and let dry.
5. Peel off vinyl. Messages will be there (maybe not perfect but close enough).
Cute. Easy. and Polka Dot.
And we all know that you can never go wrong with polka dots. 😉
And, for more Easter Egg ideas be sure to check these out:
For all Easter ideas go HERE.
For ALL Holiday ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.