The other day I was at Walmart with the kiddos just browsing the Easter section when my kids asked if they could make an Easter craft. I thought it was a pretty good idea and looked around and found something awesome – Easter Candy Necklace Kits from Wilton!! Perfect!! Okay, so maybe it wasn’t a “craft” but I knew it would be a perfect Family Home Evening treat that the kids would love putting together. They really did love it, and then I realized what a cute Easter Party favor this would be with a cute tag, so I decided to whip some up.
What do you think?
Here is what you’ll need if you want to make these Some Bunny Loves You to Pieces Easter Favors:
– Wilton Easter Candy Necklace Kit
– Prints (available for download below)
– Scissors/Paper Cutter
– Adhesive – glue stick or hot glue
1. Gather all your supplies. To save these prints, click on the image you want and then right-click and save. Open it in a program like word to re-size or print. They should already be the size needed to fit the candy packages. Print and cut out.
2. Fold your prints in half and adhere to each kit by gluing wit a glue stick or even hot glue. Hot glue worked a little better for me.
For more Easter gift ideas be sure to check out these quick and easy crafts:
Egg-Cellent Easter Gift (for neighbors, teachers, friends, etc)