This next project is the perfect way to spruce up your decor for Easter on Sunday (or Saturday – whichever day you’re celebrating!) 😉
My mom and sisters got together a few weeks ago to put together some topiaries for Easter Sunday. They wanted something cute and easy to make to put on the tables that day and made Jelly Bean Topiaries. They bought most of the supplies at Wal-Mart and the Dollar Store to cut down on costs and were able to whip out quite a few in a short period of time. They turned out adorable, and I’m excited to share them with you!!
They’re such a simple and fun project and perfect for an Spring or Easter celebration!
Here is what you’ll need to make them:
– Terra Cotta Pots
– Floral Foam
– Foam Ball (any size depending on what you want)
– Jelly Beans
– Hot Glue
– Washi Tape
– Shredded Paper
– Paint (craft or spray paint)
– Sand Paper
1. Begin by painting your pots the colors you want. You can use craft paint or spray paint. Let dry. Sand with sand paper to distress if desired.
2. Add washi tape to your dowel by twisting it around. Insert into floral foam to stick into your pot.
3. Add a foam ball to the top of your dowel.
4. Add floral foam to pot and fill with shredded paper.
5. Glue Jelly Beans to your foam circle until full.
6. Top off with a ribbon or piece of burlap around your dowel.
SOOOO easy and so cute!
I’m all about cute and easy projects! I’m thinking I need to whip a few of these out for Sunday’s celebrations. 🙂
For more great Quick and Easy Easter Projects, be sure to check out:
For all Easter projects on the site be sure to go HERE.
For all crafts & tutorials go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Pictures for this project were taken by my sister, Tara Martindale.