Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #25
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
As 2021 comes to a close, we all deserve some celebrating for making it through another crazy year!
Wishing you all a Happy New Year. Here’s to 2022!!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
This delicious, Homemade Taco Pizza is simple and on the table in under 30 minutes. It’s topped with meat, beans, cheese and more, making it flavorful and easy to customize based on all the flavors you love most.
Easy and Quick Fettuccine Alfredo that takes just 15 minutes to make! This family favorite recipe includes fettuccine, garlic, parmesan, and whipping cream and is sure to become a go-to dinner idea!
Altough classic is good, you can always add your favorite protein to this recipe, like chicken or shrimp! My personal favorite is the Chicken Alfredo.
Eggnog French Toast is a simple, tasty and great breakfast recipe to try during the holidays. It’s especially perfect for all eggnog lovers!!
Homemade slow cooker turkey chili is hearty and packed with flavor. It is loaded with beans, ground or chopped turkey, and spices!
Sweet and Salty Monte Cristo Sliders are the ultimate party food!! Just like their name-sake, but as an appetizer or meal.
These are a spin-off of classic Monte Cristo sandwiches, although these are way better for feeding a crowd! Perfect for any holiday gatherings you may be having this week!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
We all love to graze during holidays and parties, and what better way to do it than with a Charcuterie Board?!
Customize with all your favorite meats, cheeses, crackers, veggies, fruits and dips!
Tender buttermilk Cornbread Muffins are sweetened with honey and are perfectly portable. They are ready in under 30 minutes!!
We will be pairing these with the Turkey Chili this week, but they’re the perfect compliment to any chili recipe.
Dessert of the week
These Hot Cocoa Cheesecake Minis are the cutest and most delicious way to enjoy the winter season and spread holiday cheer.
For more fun and festive winter-y desserts, try:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!