This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #100
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Beef and Broccoli is in the Meal Plan this week.
Did you know a super easy trick to get nice thin slices of beef is to throw your beef in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes? This will stiffen it up enough to cut. Allow it to thaw in the marinade.
To help tenderize the meat, add ½ tsp of baking soda to marinade.
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Restaurant-Style Red Cheese Enchiladas are an old family favorite recipe that is simply the best!! They are cheesy, saucy, and so yummy.
These enchiladas are one of our favorites as is Sour Cream Rice which happens to be one of our sides this week. The two go perfect together. Add some refried beans or chips and salsa and you’ve got yourself a complete and delicious meal!
These Mini Pizzas are bite-sized pizzas topped with cheese, tomatoes, fresh basil and more. They’re perfect for lunch, dinner, or even as an appetizer at parties!
These pizzas are so fun and perfect for summer! We love to have them alongside Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad, our other featured side this week.
Hearty banana oatmeal pancakes that make the most delicious breakfast! Topped with fresh fruit and a little maple syrup! Absolutely divine!
DELICIOUS Beef and Broccoli recipe that everyone will love. This flavorful dish is perfect for your next dinner and is easy to make too!
This Honey Mustard Chicken recipe takes less than 30 minutes to bake, is full of flavor, and will please the whole family! Not to mention, it’s cooked on a single sheet pan with delicious vegetables, making it easy AND healthy.
This Sunday-style dinner pairs well with Parmesan Potatoes, Cheesy Hasselback Potatoes or Homemade Dinner Rolls. If you’re wanting to go lighter, Arugula Salad or Strawberry Harvest Salad (minus the chicken) would be a great choice!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Mexican Sour Cream Rice filled with cheese, corn, green chiles, sour cream and cilantro. This delicious side dish is simple and great with any meal!
Some of our other favorite rice recipes that have a little bit of kick are our famous Homemade Spanish Rice Recipe and Cilantro Lime Rice. They are some of our staple recipes, especially when serving Mexican food!
Cucumber Tomato Avocado Salad is a simple, delicious and quick salad perfect for dinner or for BBQs and get togethers. It’s so light and refreshing!
Dessert of the WEek
Oreo studded Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is cool, creamy and refreshingly delicious. It is perfect for hot summer days!!
For more Ice Cream Desserts, try:
- Oreo Ice Cream Cake
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Angel Food Ice Cream Cake
- Peppermint Ice Cream Dessert
- Root Beer Float Ice Cream Cake
Download the Meal Plan!
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!