Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #20
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
It’s Thanksgiving week!! Get creative with how you prepare and serve that leftover turkey, stuffing, etc. this year.
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Serve these Buffalo Chicken Taquitos as an easy dinner idea, or as an appetizer at your next party or get together.
You can’t serve these taquitos without some Homemade Ranch!!
This Chicken Caesar Salad is jam packed with grilled chicken, croutons, tomatoes, bacon, hard-boiled eggs, Parmesan cheese and tomatoes. It’s so flavorful, you won’t believe how simple it is to make!
You can make our favorite Caesar Salad Dressing with this salad, or use store-bought. Of course, we prefer homemade!
A delicious Biscuit Egg Casserole recipe filled with biscuits, cheese, eggs and sausage, and takes only minutes to throw together! This breakfast egg casserole is a family favorite for weekends and holidays!
How to Roast a Turkey – All the tips and tricks you’ll need to make a turkey full of flavor. It’s great for Thanksgiving but really for any holiday.
Both sides of the week are meant to be served with this Thanksgiving Turkey! If you want even more side ideas (that aren’t included in this meal plan), be sure to check out our roundup of Thanksgiving Side Dishes!
These simple and delicious Slow Cooker Pork Chops are sure to become a family favorite. They are so tender and juicy and are topped with an amazing gravy that we love to serve over the chops and mashed potatoes!
sides of the week
Our Top two Choices
Green Bean Casserole is a classic side dish, especially at holiday meals! This savory casserole is simple, delicious and requires only 4 ingredients, which makes it the perfect addition to your holiday menu!
We actually have multiple versions of this classic side dish, depending on your preferences! So be sure to check out Green Bean Casserole with Bacon, Crock Pot Green Bean Casserole, or Fresh Green Bean Casserole.
These are our ALL-TIME FAVORITE Dinner Rolls! They are soft, butter-y and always the hit for any dinner or holiday get together. It’s so hard to eat just one!
Dessert of the week
Not only is this homemade pumpkin pie incredibly easy – it’s the most moist, flavorful, all around perfect pumpkin pie! Made from canned pumpkin, seasonal spices, and evaporated milk, this pie is a must have dessert during the holidays.
We also have a Crustless Pumpkin Pie if you’re more of a filling lover than a pie crust lover!
For more of our favorite Thanksgiving Pie recipes, check out:
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!