Save yourself some time, money and stress by using this FREE Meal Plan that is full of amazing recipes. Each plan includes 5 dinner ideas, 2 side dishes, 1 dessert and a shopping list making meal planning easier than ever!!
WEEKLY MEAL PLAN #80
Included is a grocery list with EVERY ingredient you need for all the items on the meal plan.
This is meant to help simplify menu planning, shopping, and cooking so you can more easily enjoy meals with your family throughout the week!
TIP OF THE WEEK
Did you set any health goals for 2023?
For more healthy recipes, visit HERE!
BENEFITS OF MEAL PLANNING
There’s nothing worse than the dread every time a family members asks, “What’s for dinner??” And your answer is “I have no clue.” Having a meal plan for the week eliminates that completely, which is the number one benefit in my book!
Besides having a game plan in place, there are several other benefits of meal planning, including:
- Cost: When you have a plan set in place, and a specific list of groceries, you eliminate cost wasted on impulse items or produce that never gets used.
- Decrease Waste: No wasted money, and no wasted food! Having a set grocery list will help to avoid both of those issues.
- Variety: Our meal plans specifically include a lot of variety, with Mexican, Italian, Breakfast for Dinner, and so much more! You can expose your family’s palates to all kinds of meals.
- No Indecision: Did you know there’s such thing as “indecision fatigue”? The idea is that when you can’t make a decision on something (like what to make for dinner) it actually makes you mentally fatigued. When dinners are already planned out, though, you avoid indecision completely!
- Health: When you plan for/anticipate making well-rounded meals, you’re much more likely to actually make them rather than defaulting to convenient boxed meals, or unhealthy fast food!
As you can see, there are so many benefits to meal planning!
Simple and tasty Oven Baked Taquitos. These rolled tortillas are filled with chicken, cheese, salsa and so many delicious spices!
This “Skinny” healthy Chicken Parmesan has all the tasty goodness of the classic meal, without the extra calories!
This chicken pairs well with Balsamic Brussel Sprouts, one of our sides this week. Together, they make a healthy and tasty meal!
This thick and delicious Denver omelet is stuffed with melty cheese, ham, mushrooms, onions, and bell pepper! It’s baked to perfection.
Buttery smooth butternut squash soup with just a hint of cinnamon and nutmeg makes for one delicious cozy bowl of soup!
Put turkey meatballs on your dinner menu this week! Easy to whip up, full of flavor, and can be served with anything from rice to mashed potatoes or pasta noodles!
There are so many great options for sides to go with these mouth-watering meatballs. One of our favorites is Baked Mashed Potatoes which are on the menu this week. This meal will be a crowd pleaser!
Sides of the week
Our Top Two Choices
Crispy roasted Balsamic Brussel Sprouts that are seasoned with balsamic vinegar, garlic, and olive oil! These Brussel sprouts are life-changing delicious!
We love a good Brussel sprouts recipe! Some of our other favorites are Roasted Brussel Sprouts, Brussel Sprout Salad, Parmesan Brussel Sprouts and Brussel Sprouts with Bacon. You’ll be surprised how tasty Brussel sprouts can be!
Our Baked Mashed Potatoes have layers of mashed potatoes and cheese all topped with bacon. This potato casserole is perfect for dinner and holiday meals!
While we love these mashed potatoes, it’s hard to say which is our favorite mashed potatoes recipe. We love Best Mashed Potatoes, Crockpot Mashed Potatoes, Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole and Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes. You’ll have to try them and let us know which is your favorite!
Dessert of the WEek
Homemade German Chocolate Cake is always a favorite! With tender cake layers and coconut pecan frosting, it’s decadent and delicious.
For more Chocolate Cake Recipes, try:
- Easy Chocolate Cake
- Chocolate Lava Cake
- Better than Anything Cake
- Mississippi Mud Cake Recipe
- Chocolate Zucchini Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
Click the link below to download this week’s FREE Meal Plan!