Hello, it’s me Lily again.
Guess where I am right now!!
I’m with my family and friends for two weeks, and I’m at Grandma Merkley’s right now. We are having so much fun that I don’t want to leave!
Before we came here we made some yummy Christmas Bark. We’re calling it Double Chocolate Star Bark. It was sooo yummy and this is what it looked like:
- 6 cubes vanilla candy coating
- 6 cubes chocolate candy coating
- cookie cutters
- non-stick spray
- Place parchment paper on a pan.
- Place cookie cutters on pan and lightly spray them with non-stick spray.
- Melt chocolate candy coating in a small pan on low heat until all melted. Pour into cookie cutters.
- Place in fridge and let set for half hour.
- Melt vanilla candy coating in a small pan on low heat until all melted and pour over the first layer of chocolate. Add sprinkles. We added Christmas Sixlets.
- Place in fridge and let set for 1 hour.
- Remove from cookie cutters and enjoy!
We found cookie cutters in the dollar section at Target.
We made our bark a little thick but it’s easier to eat if each layer is only about 1/4″ thick.
It still tastes SUPER good!
For more fun Christmas treats check out: