Today, I will be sharing a super cute and easy Christmas craft that can be made for under ten dollars. Not sure about you but I’m always looking for easy and inexpensive (but cute!) creations, and I’m hoping you think this next one is just that.
It’s a Joy to the World Sign that you can make too!
– Wood (mine was 1 ft. x 1 ft.)
– Spray Paint
– Fabric scraps & ribbon
– Sand Paper
– Spray Polyurethane
1. Begin by cutting your piece of wood. I got mine at Lowe’s as a 1 ft. x 4 ft. sign for $6 that we cut in 4. Begin by spray painting the front of your board whatever color you want the text to be. Let dry.
2. Design, cut and peel your vinyl. Add to board and spray it the color you want your board to be. I used Apple Green. Let dry. Then, peel off your vinyl.
3. Spray a layer of Spray Polyurethane onto your board. Let dry.
4. Make a small bunting for your sign. I cut out triangle scraps and sewed it onto a ribbon. I used furniture tacks to attach the banner to the top.
5. Add hanging teeth on back.
And you’re finished!! It’s that easy!
If you’re looking for more cute and inexpensive creations, be sure to check these out:
ENJOY!Powered by Sidelines