Swirly Peppermint Roll-Ups
By November 22, 2011Published:
- Yield: 1 large roll (6-8 slices)
Delicious and easy swirly peppermint roll-ups!
- 3 tbs butter or margarine
- 6 c Kellog's Rice Krispies
- 4 c mini marshmallows
- cream cheese frosting
- 6 regular candy canes crushed
- red food coloring (optional)
- Melt margarine or butter in a large sauce pan on low heat.
- Add mini marshmallows and stir constantly to avoid burnt marshmallows.
- Remove from heat and stir in 6 cups of Kelloggs Rice Krispies.
- Set aside for about 5 minutes or until the Rice Krispie treats are comfortable to handle. You want them to be warm so they are easy to work with.
- Spray your hands with non-stick spray or coat with margarine. If the Rice Krispies start sticking to your hands, add some more non-stick spray to your hands.
- Flatten Rice Krispies onto a greased baking sheet to create a thin flat layer of Rice Krispies Treats.
- Evenly spread a thin layer of cream cheese frosting on the Rice Krispies and top with crushed candy cane.
- Starting at one end, gently lift and begin rolling your rectangle long-ways until you have a finished roll.
- Tip: Allow roll to set a few minutes in freezer or fridge before slicing.
WordPress Recipe Plugin by ReciPress
Rice Krispies Making Memories Circle on The Motherhood. Thursday, December 8th there will be a special live chat with all the different teams.
Each of our team members will be giving you a chance to win so stay tuned for details!!
Have a wonderful holiday season!
Ashley, Jax, Kristyn and Wendy