I can’t wait to share some AH-MAZING Silhouette deals with you today, but before I do I wanted to share a quick tutorial that I did this past week for my door. I had made a Christmas Frame Wreath last year, but wanted to make a new one. Fortunately, I had everything on hand so not only was it inexpensive but it only took about 20 minutes to do. Sweet!!
Here is how you can make one too:
– Plastic Ornaments (glass ones may not be good for a door that is constantly opening and closing, lol!)
– Vinyl dots if you want to make yours Polka Dot (which I wanted)
– Staple Gun
1. Find the ornaments you want to use.
2. I wanted mine polka dot (since everything is cuter when it’s polka-dotted!!) and used my Silhouette to cut some vinyl dots in red and white.
3. Then I found a frame to use (mine was from Cut it Out and was painted red) and then I tied ribbon onto the tops of the ornaments. From there I got them placed how I wanted and tied a knot in the ribbon.
4. Then I taped the ribbon to the back of the frame where I wanted them to hang. Then I used a staple gun to put it in place.
Then I hung the frame on the door making sure it was secure (didn’t want it falling down).
Voila!! A super cute Framed Christmas Door Wreath!!!
Now, what’s even better about this cute project are the deals Silhouette is offering for Black Friday.
Here they are….
All you have to do is use CODE: LUNA at checkout!!!
Holy sweet deals, Batman!!! I promise you will love these Silhouette products. I use mine weekly and love all that they are able to do! Just grab the hubby and tell him to buy this for you for Christmas and that you’ll promise to act surprised when you open it up Christmas day. It’s that easy, right? 😉
Get them now cuz this deal is only good for TODAY!!!
HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY!!
For more adorable Christmas craft ideas be sure to check out:
For all Crafts & Tutorials go HERE.
For all Christmas ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!