Hi, it’s me, Lily!
It’s Spring Break for me. I’ve been sleeping in every day since Spring Break started. Mommy and Daddy have let me stay up later too. I got to stay up and watch a show and I watched Brer Rabbit, which is cool because that’s the rabbit Splash Mountain at Disneyland is all about. I also watched Cake Boss with a mom. One day we even watched Harry Potter together. It was so fun!
We also made a few recipes. One of them was a recipe for some White Chocolate Easter Blondies. My mom let me try the White Chocolate Cadbury Eggs and they were so good. We knew they would be so yummy in this treat.
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour sifted
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup White Chocolate Cadbury Eggs, crushed
- Melt butter in microwave safe bowl until melted. Let cool.
- Add brown sugar, vanilla and egg - mix well.
- Add dry ingredients gradually. Blend well, and pour into greased 9x9 pan.
- Sprinkle with white chocolate chips and crushed Cadbury Eggs and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
For more yummy Easter treats you may like these ones…
Just a reminder that Monday is St. Patrick’s Day! Wear green, and don’t get pinched!!
BEHIND THE SCENES AT LILLUNA.COM:
My mom caught me grabbing a White Chocolate Cadbury Egg. They are so yummy!