Hi, it’s me Lily, again.
Guess where I am right now?
I’m having a great time right now. I’m at my grandma and grandpa Ritchey’s right now. I actually just came from the doctor. I’ve been sick for 6 days!! I had to get an x-ray. My papa who is my doctor in Arizona thinks I have pneumonia. I get a fever and I don’t feel so good, but when I don’t have a fever I feel great! I hope it goes away soon!
Today, we’re sharing a Fourth of July treat. It was really yummy!! We made White Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats.
Here’s the recipe:
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 bag of small marshmallows
- 3 TB margarine or butter
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- Sweetworks Pearls or Sprinkles
- Melt margarine and marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are inflating.
- Take out of microwave and add rice krispies. Mix until all coated.
- Place mixture into a greased 9x9 or 8x10 pan. Pat down with a piece of wax paper. Let set.
- In a small pot melt bag of white chocolate chips on low heat stirring constantly. When completely melted, pour over Rice Krispies and spread.
- Top with sprinkles and refrigerate for 1 hour.
I hope you like this!
I hope you can come back again soon for more yummy treats from me.
For more yummy treats for Fourth of July check out:
For all Fourth of July Treats go HERE.
For all Sweet Treats by Lily go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter.
For more info about Sweet Works Sprinkles and Candy go HERE.