Guess where I am right now?
I’m having a great time right now. I’m at my grandma and grandpa Ritchey’s right now. I actually just came from the doctor. I’ve been sick for 6 days!! I had to get an x-ray. My papa who is my doctor in Arizona thinks I have pneumonia. I get a fever and I don’t feel so good, but when I don’t have a fever I feel great! I hope it goes away soon!
Today, we’re sharing a Fourth of July treat. It was really yummy!! We made White Chocolate Rice Krispies Treats.
Here’s the recipe:
- 6 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 bag of small marshmallows
- 3 TB margarine or butter
- 1 bag of white chocolate chips
- Sweetworks Pearls or Sprinkles
- Melt margarine and marshmallows in a microwave safe bowl for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are inflating.
- Take out of microwave and add rice krispies. Mix until all coated.
- Place mixture into a greased 9x9 or 8x10 pan. Pat down with a piece of wax paper. Let set.
- In a small pot melt bag of white chocolate chips on low heat stirring constantly. When completely melted, pour over Rice Krispies and spread.
- Top with sprinkles and refrigerate for 1 hour.
I hope you like this!
For more yummy treats for Fourth of July check out:
And for even more treats here is a great collections…
For more info about Sweet Works Sprinkles and Candy go HERE.