Happy Tuesday, friends!
Today’s Link Party is Brought to you by:
Frayed is an Etsy Shop filled with custom, unique and inexpensive handmade products. From baby leggings to ties, you will fall in love with these one-of-a-kind products and accessories for all ages!
Let me gush about this shop for a minute…
It’s run by my little sis, and she does an amazing job of sewing each and every product making sure it’s not only adorable, but sturdy and well-made. If you look at the products below I’m sure you’ll fall in love with them too.
Here is a sampling of some of my favorite products from her shop:
Baby Toddler Ties & Bow Ties – my son personally has about 15 of their ties. Yes, we LOVE them!
Re-usable Snack Bags – Genius, right?!
Handmade Rag Bags perfect for use as a tote, purse, diaper bag, church bag and more!
Adorable Toddler Capes
SUPER DUPER CUTE, RIGHT!?
Well, my sister is offering one lucky Lil’ Luna winner an:
$80 FRAYED SHOP CREDIT
Giveaway ends next Tuesday night at 11:59 PM. Winner will be emailed the following day and must claim their prize within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. GOOD LUCK! Now, let’s get to the party…
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Easy Homemade Dinner Rolls from Daylights
Be sure to check out this great recipe from Jen’s blog and be sure to go and Pin it too!
Also, be sure to check out the rest of this week’s features by going HERE.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation.
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!