Guess what, guys?!
I have an EXCITING announcement I’m helping share today, and it comes from:
Starting this week, on June 28th, Michael’s will start carrying CRAFT FABRIC!
I cannot tell you how happy this makes me!! I LOVE finding adorable and affordable fabric to craft with for my projects.
Here are some sample pieces you will be able to find:
I felt so lucky that Michael’s sent me some of the fabric to preview before it hit stands. Here is what they sent me:
This next piece is my FAVORITE!!! LOVE it!
Be sure to hit your locals Michael’s Store this week to check out this new line of products. I know I’ll be there!
Stay tuned in the coming weeks for a fun project using this great craft fabric.
With that fun announcement, let’s get this party started.
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
10 Things to do Before Selling Your House from Girl Loves Glam
Such a great post!! Be sure to head to McKenzie’s blog and pin this post.
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to a specific post that you HAVE NOT LINKED UP BEFORE for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation.
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here:
Need more recipes and creative ideas? Sign up and get a FREE copy of my ebook!