It’s time for another link party!
But we before we get the party started, I want to tell you TWO thing…
1 – I have an AWESOME Announcment I will be making on Friday – STAY TUNED! You won’t want to miss it!!
2 – I wanted to remind all my local AZ friends about the awesome
DE-STASH BASH that I’m doing with some other local bloggers this Saturday.
Here is all the info:
It is in the NW Corner of Higley and Pecos in Gilbert.
There will be a ton of awesome items to buy so be sure to be there!!!
Now, let’s get to the party….
Starting now I will include the most viewed link in the link party post and not the featured post.
LAST WEEK’S MOST VIEWED LINK WAS:
Easy Cinnamon Monkey Bread from Something Swanky
Head on over to Ashton’s site and be sure to pin this yummy creation. It looks DELISH!
Be sure to see the rest of this week’s features HERE.
Thank you to all of those that take the time to link up your latest creations.
Here’s to an even bigger and better party!
LINK PARTY RULES:
1. Link to the specific post for something YOU have created – craft, recipe, idea (and not to your main blog page). If you have a round-up post, please use a graphic as your image and not someone else’s creation.
2. No ads for shops, giveaways, etc. please
3. Be sure to spread the love and visit other posts and leave them a comment!
4. Help promote others – go to the original post and PIN the most viewed link.
5. Grab the Linkin’ with Lil’ Luna Button and link back here: