Happy Friday, friends!!
Before we get started I wanted to make sure you knew of an awesome contest from Martha Stewart!!
Martha Stewart’s American Made Program spotlights the maker, supports the local, and celebrates the handmade. Through the 2014 Martha Stewart American Made Awards, Martha, her panel of judges, and the American Made community are selecting the next generation of American Made entrepreneurs, those who are creating beautiful, inspiring, useful products; pioneering new industries; improving local communities; and changing the way we eat, shop, work, and live.
The American Made Awards recognize ingenuity and excellence in the fields of crafts, design, food, and style. Prizes for each of our 10 winners will include a trip for two to New York City, a spot in our American Made Market, an opportunity to be featured in Martha Stewart Living, $10,000 to grow your business, and much more! To be recognized, nominations must be submitted before August 29th.
Pretty sweet, right?!
Who wouldn’t want to win a trip for two to New York City, $10,000 to grow your business, and much more!
Nominate Yourself by August 29th, 2014!
TO ENTER CLICK ON THE IMAGE ABOVE.
Also… in case you missed last week’s link party features, here they are:
What do you say we get the party started??
- Link to a specific post, not your home page
- Grab our party button (the code is on my sidebar) or link back with a text link
- Don’t add links to promote giveaways, link parties or shops
- Visit & comment on at least 2 other links in the party
- Don’t link ideas you’ve linked before
- This party starts Friday @ 7pm EST & ends Sunday @ midnight
- By entering a link, you’re giving us permission to feature an image on our blogs & other websites we write for. Proper credit & links will always be given.
GRAB A BUTTON: [badge image=http://lilluna.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/link-party-palooza-button.jpg]