This collection of easy soup recipes has everything you could possibly need to get through soup season—easy stovetop soups, as well as easy crockpot soups! All of these recipes have few ingredients or simple instructions.
I’ve shared my favorite chicken soup recipes, as well as crock pot soup recipes. This collection has a little of both! All of these soups are super EASY to put together, whether that’s in the crock pot or on the stove.
Few Ingredients, Simple Instructions
Whether the soup takes hours to cook in the crock pot, 30 minutes simmering on the stove, or somewhere in between all of these recipes are super easy to make. Most of them don’t require a lot of ingredients or steps to prepare!
This collection includes soups with chicken, veggies, beef, pasta, rice and more. Basically something for everyone! I know you’ll be able to find some easy recipes your family will love on a chilly day.
Tips for making them even MORE easy:
- To make soup as easy as possible I like to have shredded cooked chicken and cooked beef in the freezer. You can also use canned chicken or shredded rotisserie chicken.
- Another way to make these soup recipes even easier is pre-making the soup and keeping it in the freezer. If a soup can be pre frozen, you can find more information on the individual recipes pages.
Easy Stove Top Soups
Again, you can use precooked chicken, rotisserie chicken, or canned chicken in most of these soup recipes to make them extra easy!
- Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup – A classic soup recipe that never gets old! This version includes chicken, egg noodles, celery, and carrots.
- Meatball Soup – All of the ingredients for this soup are either packaged or canned, which means you don’t have to prepare anything additional! It’s filled with hearty meatballs, pasta, and nutritious veggies making it a winner.
- Italian Chicken and Vegetable Soup – This soup requires only a small handful of ingredients, including chicken, zucchini, carrots, and tomatoes. Better yet, it’s ready in 45 minutes or less!
- Ham and Bean Soup – Throw all the ingredients into a pot on the stove and let it simmer! That’s all you have to do for this super easy and creamy soup filled with ham and beans.
- Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Soup – Don’t let the ingredient list fool you—most of them are seasonings that make this soup so flavorful! With the use of precooked tortellini, this soup is deceivingly easy.
- Beef and Tomato Macaroni Soup – You only need one pot to make this hearty beef and macaroni soup. It’s ready in 40 minutes, and most of that time is just letting the soup simmer!
- Buffalo Chicken Soup – This unique soup only takes 30 minutes from start to finish. Make sure you have precooked chicken on hand to speed up the process.
- Chicken and Dumpling Soup – One of the most impressive soups, and it only takes 30 minutes! By using canned chicken and vegetables, and pre-made biscuits, it’s super easy and quick to put together!
- Stuffed Pepper Soup – This is another one of those recipes where you add ingredients to a pot, let it simmer, add a few more, and let it simmer again. Super simple, yet super hearty and delicious!
Easy Crock Pot Soups
All of these are what I like to call “dump and go” recipes. None of them have more than 3 steps on the recipe card (that’s my kind of recipe), which means minimal effort on your part. They all turn out amazing, and no one will know that you hardly had to lift a finger to create them. 😉
- Crock Pot Taco Soup – Creamy chicken taco soup with beans, salsa, and corn all mixed in. Cooks for 4 hours on LOW.
- Chicken Enchilada Soup – This really is like a chicken enchilada in soup form—with chicken, corn, green chiles, and rice. Cooks for 3.5 hours on HIGH.
- Baked Potato Soup – Loaded with potatoes, bacon bits, and cheese, this crockpot potato soup recipe is a real winner! Cooks for 4 hours on HIGH.
- Hamburger Soup – Filled with ground beef, carrots, potatoes, and tomatoes, this hearty soup is sure to leave you satisfied. Cooks on LOW for 3 hours, or HIGH for 1.5 hours.
- Spinach Tortellini Soup – A great meatless option with spinach, tomatoes, and cheese tortellini. Cooks on HIGH for 3 hours.
- Healthy Chicken Tortilla Soup – This light soup is packed with flavorful ingredients including chicken, tomatoes, corn, beans, green chilis, and lots of seasonings! Cooks on LOW for 8 hours, or HIGH for 3-4 hours.