Not sure about you, but once the holidays hit I’m always looking for a fun and easy gift to hand out to my friends and neighbors. After seeing the new White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms at the store, I knew just what to do!!
I wanted to make a Christmas M&M Gift Jar with a cute tag making the M&M stand for Merry & Magical!!
Here is how Gift Idea #3 for under $10 turned out:
– Jar (found mine at Hobby Lobby for 50% off)
– M&Ms (I used White Chocolate Peppermint – found at Target)
– Merry & Magical Printable
– Tape or Glue
– Twine or Ribbon
1. Begin by gathering your supplies and emptying your M&Ms in your jar. I used White Chocolate Peppermint M&Ms but you could use any holiday M&Ms.
2. Download and Print the tag by clicking on the image above, and then right-clicking and saving. Insert it into a Document and re-size it to the size you need. Print and cut out. Add to the top of your jar with glue dots, hot glue or tape.
3. Add a tag and twine or ribbon to the top of your jar, and you’re done!!
Told you it was easy!!
Such a cute and simple gift idea that is inexpensive and easy to do!!
And in case you missed them, here are the other two gift ideas I’ve shared in the last few days that can be made for under $10…
And, for one more inexpensive gift idea take a look at :
Be expecting a lot more easy and cute gift ideas in the coming weeks!
For all Gift ideas go HERE.
For all Christmas ideas go HERE.
And get weekly emails with monthly freebies by signing up for the Lil’ Luna newsletter. 🙂
Don’t miss a thing – Sign up for the Lil’ Luna Newsletter today!